The Liberating Truth of Romans 6: Breaking free from sinful habits, thoughts, and tendencies
This booklet is written for Christians who are looking for hope and help in overcoming sinful habits, thoughts, and tendencies that are hindering their walk with God, hurting their closest relationships, and undermining their peace and joy in Christ.
Four chapters with Personal Application Questions at the end of each
- Chapter 1 The Liberating Truth of Romans 6
- Chapter 2 Know Your Position in Christ
- Chapter 3 Consider This to Be True
- Chapter 4 Present Yourself to God as an Instrument for Righteousness
- Appendix offers a suggested procedure for using this booklet in a counseling and discipleship ministry
Armand is Pastor Emeritus of Cornerstone Community Church in Mayfield Heights, Ohio. He was Cornerstone’s founding pastor and senior pastor for 26 years until his retirement from that role in 2015. He continues to serve at Cornerstone overseeing its Biblical Counseling and Training Center. Armand is a certified biblical counselor and instructor of biblical counseling for the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors. He is the author of several books, including Transformed Into His Likeness: A Handbook for Putting Off Sin and Putting On Righteousness, through Focus Publishing. Armand and his wife Kathy are blessed with two adult children, their spouses, and five grandchildren.