Help! Someone I Love Has Alzheimer’s
About: Help! Someone I Love has Alzheimer's Disease.
A small book helping people who care for loved ones with Alzheimer’s
A diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease for someone we love can fill us with fear. Alzheimer’s robs people of their lives and dignity, and leaves grief and agony in its wake. How can we honor God when faced with this? This booklet will help you understand Alzheimer’s, learn about its practical implications, and, by meditating upon God’s Word, submit to God’s perfect will and find peace and joy along the journey.
- People who have loved ones with Alzheimer’s Disease
- People in early stages of Alzheimer’s
- Counselors and Christian workers who minister to those mentioned above
- 1. Let Me Walk with You
- 2. Knowledge Is Power
- 3. “How Can I Help You?”
- 4. When I Am Afraid, I Will Trust in God
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?
About the Author