Help! I Want To Model Submission In Marriage
About: Help! I Want to Model Submission in Marriage.
A mini-book encouraging wives to wholeheartedly enjoy their biblically defined roles in relation to their husbands.
The world’s idea of a submissive wife is humorous at best. Yet God’s idea is to give her the freedom to be the special person she was created to be. This mini-book looks at God’s idea of submission, defines what it does and does not mean, considers its implications in marriage, dispels lies, and ends with practical helps for application.
- Christian wives
- Women struggling with issues of authority and submission in their marriages
- Counselors and Christian workers who minister to those mentioned above
- Women mentors and leaders of discipleship groups
- 1 Me Submit? To Him?
- 2 Why Is Submission So Difficult?
- 3 God’s Solution
- 4 Applying the Truth of God’s Word to our Hearts
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?
About the Author
Glenda Hotton is a counselor, a professor of women’s issues, and a speaker for women’s groups. Her testimony is an example of God’s sovereign grace to mend, fill, and use broken vessels for his glory.