Help! I’ve Been Traumatized By Combat by Barrett Craig
About Help! I've Been Traumatized By Combat
For some veterans, the stress from combat becomes so overwhelming that it debilitates them, preventing them from carrying on in life. Relationships are affected, addictions begin, sleepless nights are frequent, and thoughts of suicide may seem attractive. You may ask, “Where is God in all of this?” This mini-book will demonstrate that these responses are common and that you are right to think that things aren’t the way they should be. It also offers you hope and practical help to lead you on a journey of restoration from the darkness of combat into the light of life.
- Military personnel
- Family members of military personnel
- Chaplains and ministry groups
- Church members of deployed military personnel
- 1 Is My Body Acting Normally?
- 2 Is My Soul Acting Normally?
- 3 Is There Hope for Me?
- 4 How Do I Cope and Change?
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get More Help?
About the Author
Barrett Craig, a former US Marine, currently serves as a Navy chaplain. He holds a ThM in Biblical Counseling from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, is an ACBC-certified counselor, and a member of ETS. He and his wife, Colleen, have one daughter.