Help! I’m So Lonely
A small book helping people who are experiencing loneliness, as well as those who care for them.
Loneliness is a universal condition. It touches people of any race, religion, gender, nationality, age, social standing, or financial status. If we live long enough, all of us will experience it at some point. Christians are certainly not exempt. However, we are not left to find our way in the fog. Instead, the Bible has a surprising number of passages dealing with loneliness. This mini-book directs you to the comfort that is found in God’s Word and the strength and hope that his grace provides.
- People who are experiencing the hurt of loneliness
- People in shock and grief after bereavement
- Counselors and Christian workers who minister to those mentioned above
- 1. Perspectives on Loneliness
- 2. An Age-Old Problem
- 3. Only Trust Him
- 4. Practical Suggestions for Recovery
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?
Deborah Howard, a Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse, views writing and speaking as a ministry to encourage the fainthearted and comfort the hurting. Her previous books include, Sunsets: Reflections for Life’s Final Journey, It’s Not Fair! (with Wayne Mack) and Where is God in All of This?.