Help! I’m Living with Terminal Illness
Help! I'm Living with Terminal Illness.
A small booklet helping people who are terminally ill, as well as those who minister to them
We don’t find it easy to face death, and the diagnosis of a terminal illness can be devastating. Yet every life has an expiration date. Written with a pastor’s heart for those suffering with a terminal diagnosis and for their family and friends, this booklet conveys practical advice, spiritual consolation, and, most importantly, an eternal hope which the dying process cannot diminish and death cannot extinguish.
- People experiencing a terminal illness
- People who counsel those who are terminally ill
- Pastoral staff, Christian workers etc
- Medical workers
- 1 Life and Death Are Personal
- 2 Understanding Why We Die
- 3 The Foundation of Hope
- 4 Suffering in Hope
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?
About the Author
Reggie Weems is the pastor of Heritage Baptist Church, Johnson City, TN. He has three Master’s degrees from Liberty University and is presently enrolled in DMin and PhD programs. He and his wife, Teana, have three children and five grandchildren.