Help! I’m Confused About Dating by Joel James
About: Help! I'm Confused About Dating.
A mini-book offering Biblical counsel to guide ordinary people in the realm of dating.
Many Christian young people and parents have never consciously shaped their understanding of dating with the Bible. In fact, dating might be one of the areas where we have blindly followed the path beaten by the world. Let this personal, practical, fun, and, above all, biblical booklet be a counselor and guide as you pursue the kind of relationships that truly honor God.
- People in their teens and twenties
- Older people considering marriage
- Parents of young adults
- Pastors and church ministry teams
- Small-group leaders
- 1. Dating Don’ts
- 2. The Companionship Principle
- 3. Where, What, When, and Whom?
- 4. Purity and Dating
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?
About the Author
Joel James has an M.Div. and a D.Min. from The Master’s Seminary and is the pastor-teacher of Grace Fellowship in Pretoria, South Africa. He and his wife, Ruth, have been married since 1993 and have two children.