Help! I Can’t Get Motivated by Adam Embry
About: Help! I Can't Get Motivated.
A small book offering biblical counsel for people who lack motivation.
Do you put off jobs until another day? Have you got work to do, but just can’t get round to doing it? Why do you lack motivation? Adam Embry gets to the heart of this issue: it’s not to do with a lack of willpower, but because we are controlled by sin and so fail to be the wise and diligent workers God created us to be. The solution is found in the gospel.
- People struggling with motivation
- Christian counselors
- Small-group leaders
- Pastors and church ministry teams
- The Problem: Ruled by the Curse
- The Consequence: The Curse of Death
- The Solution: The Great Reversals
- The Transformation: Work to Please God and Love Others
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?
About the Author
Adam Embry is an assistant pastor at Arapahoe Road Baptist Church in Centennial, CO. He’s a graduate of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (M.Div., Th.M.), and pursuing a doctorate in biblical counseling. He lives with his wife, Charlotte, and five children in the Denver Metro area.