Help! I Feel Ashamed
About: Help! I Feel Ashamed.
A mini-book helping people who are experiencing guilt and shame
Do feelings of shame baffle you or hold you hostage? Shame can overwhelm us, leading to confusion, fear, and desperate behavior. This mini-book uses case studies and practical examples to examine the true causes of shame and present hope through Jesus Christ, the Savior who loves you and can restore you, regardless of your past. Learn to answer shame his way and find victory.
- People struggling with self-image issues
- People struggling with a sense of having a guilty past
- People with difficult background experiences and issues who feel trapped by them
- People struggling with a general sense of inadequacy or failure
- Counselors, ministers and Christian workers who minister to those mentioned above
- 1 Shame-Filled Living
- 2 Overcoming Shame
- 3 Embracing Your New Identity in Christ
- 4 Renouncing All Shame in Christ
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?
About the Author
Sue Nicewander, MABC, is an ACBC-certified counselor and also serves as Executive Director of Biblical Counseling Ministries (BCM) in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, where she offers biblical counseling by pastoral referral and discipleship development training for local churches.