Help! My Anger is Out of Control
About: Help! My Anger is Out of Control.
A small book for people who cannot control their anger.
Anger is widespread; it is even a major problem among professing Christians. While people express anger in different ways, controlling it is a challenge for each of us. Some feel powerless as anger rises. Others try to justify themselves. The question that must be addressed is how a sinfully angry person can become a person of grace. This mini-book provides the answer and gives us hope by directing our attention to the power of Christ to transform angry people into gracious people.
- People struggling with anger
- People in a relationship with an angry person
- Christian counselors
- Pastors and church ministry teams
- Small-group leaders
- 1 Understanding Anger
- 2 How Can Angry People Be Helped?
- 3 Overcoming Anger by God’s Grace
- 4 Practical Ways You Can Overcome Anger
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?
About the Author
Jim Newheiser DMin, Westminster Theological Seminary, California, has served in pastoral ministry and has practiced biblical counseling for over thirty years. He is the Director of the Christian Counseling Program at Reformed Theological Seminary in Charlotte and the Executive Director of IBCD. He is an ACBC Fellow and board member.